Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lover Juice

On Monday, I was walking with my sis and mum in the Pasar malam near my house… so we bought wat ever stuff we wanted for dinner and also some buns…. Tats not my point, my point for this entry is… The JUICE. I ordered pearl milk shake… wat flavor u don’t need know coz its also not my point. My sister donno wat to order, and then I saw there was this drink on the menu, “Lover Juice” then I ask the boss, wat is this drink made of, he said its from a fruit called lover fruit… I didn’t even noe there was such a fruit of this name… anyway, my sis took tat flavor… and how it taste? Sweer? Sour? I was thinking it would be sweet, and my sis say sure very sweet wan, so ask the fellow to put less suger… LOL The drink was SOUR… but later it brings out a sweet taste… Just like relationships, many people think that it is sweet all the time, but the truth is, it is not so sweet always… fights are common, and after all are settled, the sweetness comes… just like the drink that my sister had…

On my way back from JB today, JPJ really stopped ALL the buses and lorry… this was donno at which rest area, coz I was sleeping most of the time… but when the bus comes into a rest area or toll plaza, I would wakeup…

No comments: