Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hari Raya...

this is my first Hari Raya away from Home.... well, its a new experience for me.. few years ago, i was in kl with my family for holiday.. the road was really empty... & as usual the roads in kl will be "clean"... this year is no exception.... other than for some haze...
When i went for my lunch 2day, i saw malays stil working... when it was my turn, i juz wish them "Selamat Hari Raya".. and i could see that they was kinda happy.... it also give me happiness... when u work in the F&B industri, u will have to work even on holidays...

" God is also Human; What human can do, God also can do; What God can do, human can't do; Thats why he is God..." - (Chinese Movie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If God is also Human, then God = Human, and therefore Human = God!

jasmine218 said...

Haha~~ good point, boy boy~
Then i call myself god!! LOL~ jk nia..

-Jas-

Mike said...

Boy boy, u have committed slippery slope...therefore it is a fallacies...