Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1MalaysiaTshirtslogan

Some of the suggestion that people posted on Twitter.

All races comes together 3x weekly for 1Jackpot price.
Be kind to your fellow citizens... Indonesians are Malaysians tooo.
Bolehland. Establish since 1957.
Correct correct correct.
Democracy is when elected presidents and sec-gens come and go but de facto leaders and advisors stay forever.
Designed by APCO inspired by ZIONIS paid by NAJIB.
Elections are only free and fair if i win
Exams are a waste of trees.
Foreigners GO home- Noh Omar.
I answer NajibRazak quiz and all I got is this lousy t-shirt.
I won this t-shirt printing contest. Every t-shirt costs 3 times more than it should. wooohooo!
I'm with lelaki ->
Indonesian construction workers are Bapak-bapak pembangunan Malaysia.
Ini bukan t-shirt Demo.
iWalkedwith Bersih.
No freedom was compromised in the making of this t-shirt.
Polis kata jangan.
Saya nak menang hadiah. Register at myemail.my
This pirated t-shirt is better than the original.
We use MACC thru windows
When i give money I recognize talent. When they do it's corruption.
Willing seller, willing buyer- Khir Toyo
You help me, I help you.

No comments: