Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Worthy

From A story of becoming Worthy

Dear future wife,

As I write these words, I know that you are somewhere out there, and you have a smile, a laugh, a heartbeat and I know you are waiting for me. People tell me that I shouldn’t wait for u, that I should just go have fun, and throw my heart around, but I don’t want to do that. I want to save everything for you. I want you to have my first walk at the ocean shore; I want you to have my first dance beneath the starlight. And someday you will, someday I will take you on adventure that your heart dare not to dream.

Someday I will marvel at the masterpiece that is your heart. Someday I am going to make you feel as beautiful as you are. And when I write it, and when God calls me, I am going to sweep you off your feet, and chase you with all my heart, but I am not ready.

NO!!! I am not going to let that happen, I know you deserve better than this. And I know I am not ready. Well, not yet.

Dear future wife, in order to get to you, I need to get through many trials and tribulations, but I want to let you know that you are worth it.

Youtube link

No comments: