Monday, September 06, 2010

day 6/9/2010

This morning went to see my supervisor for the project, since i reach early than the scheduled time, i waited at the waiting area as he was discussing with another student.
There was fierce and powerful "shouts" coming from within...
One that I heard there are very powerful terrible curse / training sound. .
(OMG!! looks like he today PMS leh... will he also "kill" me later on)
After that he chatted in a much nicer tone with the girl, since he felt that her idea and scope is too humongous, too wide and will need a long time to finish it, which is impossible to be completed within a short and tight time frame.

And she came out, I entered. Gave him my proposal, and told him a summary of my idea for the project, which he gave some practical advice, so I am more clear on the path that i would like to take in order to get to my destination.


"Pray as you go, and everything will be alright"
"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD"

No comments: