Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Elephant, section17, PJ

Just now dinner ended up at My Elephant, section17, PJ. . .
Previously had passby the shop, and with the strong recommandation by friends who have tried it. It is a must try for Thai food...

The portion of the food may seem small, but it can be quite filling...
We had a Pamelo Salad and another Duck dish..

Taste really great.
It was sweet, with spicy and sour-ish after awhile...
But the spicy-ness made me a little
uncomfortable.

Seated next to my table was a couple, and they ordered 3 dishes + 1 soup.
Seems that they liked the food very much.

Another table
ordered a few dishes with beer as their pairing. Life is interesting even when the place is not "too high class".

Will go back again after some time..

1 comment:

the Sojourner said...

my law fac batchmates wanted to have my farewell makan there, but tak jadi. :(

oh well. there's always another time! :D

cheers and keep on keeping on...!