Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Almost end of semester Feb2010

Wed is the end of my classes for each week.. Next week would be on my Final week of class for this semester, then 1 week of study week before the final exams. Then m off til Sept, before my Final *keep finger cross* semester of my degree....
Next week would be the last week, i will be having class with most of my classmates, coz its their Final semester, while i would be extending an extra semester due to matters beyond my control.
Some of them would be leaving within the next couple of months... Til Fate brings us together again. Farewell, and best of luck to all...
Its been great having so many group of classmates during degree, unfortunately m not close with many of them. Its more like Hi, Bye!
Hopefully next semester would be the best of all semester that i have had.

*i still have 2 assignments to submit* Almost ending, but still have assignment, exams to clear.

No comments: