Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Yoga Lesson

This afternoon, i went for a free Yoga lesson at Damansara Perdana.
Morning, my fren sms me, asking me wanna go for the 4pm class or not...
take it as a "see the place" and trial lesson...

It was a "beginner" class...
Starting was not too bad, but then when start to stretch the muscle, start to feel pain everywhere, the hips, shoulder, my neck, and slight back pain.

I might be going for another lesson next weekend, (if i haven't register for classes yet)
But if i have registered for class, then my Yoga lessons will officially start...

at first i was considering a few places... have seen some of them.
now no need think so much. i will just join this place then, since i have fren who is going there. and is a regular, being there almost every few days if not everyday.

Just happen yesterday, meantion going for class, then i just ask what class? then said was Yoga class... so we chatted a little more, and so happen it is one of the place that i'm considering.
Morning said got free lesson, ask me go join.

i feel the place is simple, and relaxing... nice place...

No comments: