Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taxi

This morning while on my way to Uni, met one of my classmate at the bus stop... She stopped a taxi, and before she got in, she ask to to ride with her.... i thought how come she didn't ask me wan share the taxi or nt, then ask me to join her... when it was almost near uni, she said Its OK, i will pay... all the while in the taxi, we was reading our own book and notes since we had a test at 10am... i was O~~~~ donno what to say... after thinking, maybe she just wants a company to ride with her coz it would be dangerous for her to take a taxi alone...
Maybe GOD has put her into my path today, to get me to go Uni by taxi, coz after turning into the other road, the bus that i want to take actually broke down, and it was still not fix when i came home in the afternoon...
If i didn't go with her, means i would have to wait for the bus, and donno how long before it would come, coz its already quite slow, and ONE actually broke down some more... after awhile i would stil hike a taxi to Uni... and it would cost me much more, taking into account that i would be alone, and now even if we share the cost, it would only be half... It actually cost of less than RM7 to get to my Uni...

No comments: