Friday, March 06, 2009

Wh not so good news always comes in a row

Yesterday(thurs, 5 March 09)
1. Disagreement, arguement, quarrel over some plans wit tat some1.
2.I got the news tat my up-coming trip might have some1 pulling out, and burning the ticket.
3.My "jie jie", she been with her bf of 6 years, she found out something tat is not good, and is very heartbroken AGAIN.

Today(fri, 6 march 09)
The moment i reach home, on facebook, and saw my fren looking for me urgently... i was damn freak out, donno wat the news would be... so i fast fast contacted him, and also in my email, the same news have been written as a comment in one of my post...
My host family whom i stayed with when i was in Newcastle last July, the mistress of the house is dignose with cancer, its final stage... i can't control but felt like crying, why must such people get such a horrible illness... its too sudden a news... they was such a good host when me and my fren was there... i'm now thinking of visiting her in person next month, during Easter tat period... BUT when i check my calander, it seems 2 be my assignment due period, and is the most peak of my studies... i donno hw is the arrangement of the due dates yet... but i'm thinking of rushing and get my assignment done early, and get there...
i have checked Airasia and Virgin Blue... the timing for the flights is nice... good conneting timings... now is weather i can finish my work, and also the cost of it... which is bout 950 on airasia return, and virgin blue of maybe AUS140/ way.
I wil try my best, GOD do the rest.
Please keep her in your prayers... Her name is Margaret.

No comments: