Monday, March 24, 2008

KL->JB

First time i drive so long on the highway, and definitely much faster than previous times..
i shall share some of the things that i encounter when i was at the wheel...

I can only remember this few things, that happen in Johor,
There was this Petronas Tanker that "block" the right lane, and was going at around 80km/h only on the right lane, which is the fast side.... then on my left got another small lorry, then stupid t*rc van go tail me till close close, i press break sure kena me de... after the tanker go back to left lane, then i "fly" til he donno "fall" where lo... never to be seen again...

Next, i met a White Civic 95/96 model BxL 8028... at first he didn't want to let me pass for quite a distance, but he was cruising at 120+ so its ok, i just follow, then after 5 or maybe more KM, he went to the left and let me pass, and he followed me behind til he turn off...
and next i met a black wira JGJ something, this car didn't let me pass him, but later i slow down, due to the next car tat i going to talk bout, and never saw the wira again...

as i was following the black wira, and the white civic was behind me, til the white civic turn off then came this stupid merc e200k.... i was going at constant at around 130/ 140km/h, and this black e200k driver tail me, wan me let him pass, but then he stil can't pass coz the black wira and another older e class block him... he was driving alone, maybe sleep late, scared boss scold him, so drive like tat...

My average speed was 120-140.... the road was empty la... not many cars...
and i guess, driving wat i was driving then, is good, coz many new cars also can't go that fast after all... or maybe they just wan have a slow drive...

No comments: