Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine Day

This year is the first time, i prepared for valentine day... but didn't celebrate it... so there is no different from any of the past years...

just now on my way back home, there was this girl that caught my attention and thoughts... donno wat made me smile to myself when she got up the bus(bus stop: in front of BHP ss16 business zone)... maybe is the way she got up the bus hurrily... maybe coz i think that i have seen her somewhere before...maybe~~~ well, its not important what made me smile... (i dun think i'm crazy yet)

since she has caught my thoughts and sight, ALMOST(not all) the way, i was thinking wan go talk to her or not... and since its afternoon, there was few people in the bus... and ALL the sits on her side was empty(i was sitting diganaly opposite her)...
within the journey, i notice her peeping/looking at me...(to see that, of course i also look at her la) but not like 0.0

the "nice" part is when i was almost reaching my stop... at the "old" place bus stop, there was this malay teen couple(comfirm,why?)coz the girl was holding 2 wat-ever-you-call, which had flower and also a heart stick... and i notice she looking at it "xian mu-ing" or maybe not... maybe coz she wondering what her bf would give her later? but my bet would be she is single, just like me... but who noes...

this ending part was what gave me the thought of posting this entry, and sharing it with my readers:
x [back door] [3] [2] [1] [[teen couple(2 seat)]]
x ME

x
x --------------------SEATs------------------

Above attach is part of the layout of the bus

(last 20-30 seconds) the girl was originally sitting at 1, and i was already standing at the door... then when the door open, she move to 2, and i was getting down... then when i have gotten down, and standing beside the bus door(beside the road,outside the bus), she had move to 1 and was peeping outside looking at where i was standing(why peep? why do i noe is looking at me? why i so perasan is me? coz she was looking through the door, and its definately me, coz there was no1 else, or anything to look at)... and smiling to herself...

Bus starts to move, and she turn her head back... and i cross my road, pack my lunch, and here i'm eating lunch, and typing this entry...

THE END OF TRUE LIFE STORY

Will we meet again? i leave it to Fate.. maybe we will meet again, maybe not... but i hope we would, then i can verify with her... HE HE HE HE~~


For the world you are somebody,
But for somebody, you are the world.

Hope you found that perfect person.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: