Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pick pocket

This morning on the bus to college i almost got pick pocketed... (i think so) coz u can't know it until it happens... i some how tried to prevent it from happening... The bus this morning was so so so pack.. if we was sardine, maybe the manufacturer is trying to pack 2 cans into 1 can.... it was that pack... then as "usual" i put my hand above the hole to my pocket where my phone and wallet is... wat more i was standing at the exit door...(i always hear of people taking ur stuff while they exit.... take and run off the bus...

I felt there was this hand that came near my pocket, bt it was so packed so i juz touch it and "push" it away... He was like trying to hold his back pack... (1 side is on the shoulder while the bag is like hanging)... i wanted to just twist his hand, coz it was like always so near... (self prevention)

later when the bus was not as pack, i move to beside him, with more space in between and the pocket with my important stuff away from the exit door and him...

I donno if he is a malay or indon, because they look no different from each other... and i don't care, coz they look and act the same to me...

No comments: